Louisville Genealogical Society’s
Family History Seminar
Saturday, October 15, 2022
ONLINE - LGS Seminar
KEYS TO YOUR ANCESTRY
(This will Not be recorded)
Members $30.00 – Non-Members $40.00
Angela Packer McGhie
Educational Director of the National
Genealogical Society and a Trustee for the
Board of Certification of Genealogists
Angela Packer McGhie, CG, FUGA has a passion for teaching genealogy. She is the Education Director of the National Genealogical Society and serves a trustee for both the Board for Certification of Genealogists and the BCG Education Fund. Angela enjoys coordinating courses for the Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research and the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy as well as teaching at several other genealogy institutes. Angela served as the administrator of the ProGen Study Program for six years and is now on the board of directors.
Additional Drawings for all Seminar Attendees.
To download the updated Flyer about the seminar click on the link below.
Eastern Daylight Time
9:45 AM “Becoming a Census Detective”
11:30 AM “Mining for Family History in Family Land Records”
1:45 PM “Genealogical TechniquesToolbox”
3:15 PM “Keys to Resolving Conflicting Evidence”
For details on the Lectures Click the link below.
To register for this Seminar click on the following link fill out the form and pay online with credit card. A link to the program will be sent out after October 12, 2022 to all registrants.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Louisville Genealogical Society includes:
- Annual dues are paid January of each year
- Access to our digital quarterly- Lines And By Lines
- Monthly LGS digital Newsletter
- Genealogical education through workshops and webinars
- Historical programs about Louisville and the Ohio River Valley
- Participation in any or all LGS Interest Groups
- Use of the Jane Hamm Genealogy Research Library
- Access to Member Only Area of the LGS website, including
- webinar recordings and handouts
- Access to all the LGS Quarterly Lines and By-Lines published since 1985
- Voice and vote at all LGS membership meetings and elections
The LGS membership year runs for one year from Jan1st to December 31st. and can be renewed from your Member Profile.
LGS does not use membership cards. Membership dues are non-refundable
Search Our Website